Design Engineer with a focus in Ag. engineering. Osmond, NE.
* Apply physics, engineering, mathematics, and materials science principles.
* Determine how mechanical devices can help to solve a manufacturing problem.
* Develop a prototype of the mechanical product.
* Provide guidance on the building and installation of the mechanical products and systems.
* Turning roughly sketched designs into technical drawings.
* Design 3-D models using computer-aided design software.
* Redesign older systems based on efficiency and feedback.
Big John Manufacturing is a small family-owned 20 person Ag. OEM that supplies products all over the world. For almost 50 years we have produced equipment from small 15 gallon spot sprayers to Self-propelled sprayers and detasselers to full integrated circuit computer controllers. Over the years Big John has developed into a custom manufacture focused on individual needs of the customer. We are always working on new projects to serve the industry, and are looking for a new team member to replace a retiring one.
˜ Critical thinking skills
˜ Ability to adapt and change to the needs of a custom manufacturing environment
˜ Willingness to learn new systems Starting Pay $20 to $30.