We believe all humans have struggles. Some people need help to get through them. We are hiring Licensed Mental Health and Substance Abuse counselors whose passion is to give hope to those individuals and families. Join our team. At Counseling and Enrichment Center, we help each other do what is needed to give that hope.
The Benefits of working on our team:
· Flexible work schedule
· Tiered pay scale
· Free supervision
· 401K after first year
· We find clients that best fit each counselor
· Supportive, encouraging motivated team where the therapist input is valued.
· Work from a location that best fits your needs.
Offices located in O’Neill, Norfolk, Atkinson, Kearney, and Grand Island
What is needed from our team to bring that hope:
· Personable skills in a variety of cultures and values
· Ability to create treatment plans based on unique needs of clients and monitor patient’s progress
· Work within an integrated medical and mental healthcare model as necessary
· Maintain confidentiality appropriate to HIPPA
· Ability to work in office, via telehealth or home-based (schools, nursing homes, etc.) sessions as needed
· Work independently, time management, maintain work hours responsive to client needs
· Maintain a minimum of twenty billable hours per week
· Demonstrate positive team interactions with all patients and staff
· Stay current with the latest research and best practices, with continued education
Join our team and give hope.