Digital Marketing Manager
The Norfolk Daily News, a community oriented family organization, has an immediate opening for full time Digital Marketing Manager.
Build your career with Northeast Nebraska businesses by helping them succeed with a comprehensive marketing package.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Prior digital advertising sales experience is preferred; but willing to train the right person with a great work ethic and desire to succeed
- Good communication skills are necessary.
- The ability to multitask and stay organized is important.
- This fast paced job is never boring!
- Must love people and have a desire to learn and think outside the box to help growth for the company and your clients.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Social media management for the company and clients
- Maintaining of the company website, website ads and websites for clients
- Work closely with established vendors
- Educate sales staff on offerings, current and new
- Accompany sales staff for online presentations when needed
- Sales of multimedia offerings
- Family friendly hours, Monday-Friday
Starting salary at $35,000 with potential large increase with commissions
Tremendous room for upside potential based on performance
11 paid holidays